Sunday, April 15, 2007

No more passwords

Yeah, so that whole logging in each time thing? Super annoying. So as of today, there's no more restrictions on who can read the blog. There are enough restrictions on life already, without me adding one more. I'm a little concerned that TOTAL STRANGERS might read some big private wedding secret on the blog, so I won't be linking up to any big wedding planning blog rings or anything. I figure there's few enough people who are gonna be interested in reading my wedding planning blog as it is. Plus, unless I e-mailed you the URL, you'd probably never have found the site in the first place. Ah, the privacy of being just another semi-anonymous blogger...

4 comments:

Janet said...

Works for me. Thanks for having us out the other day....Good burgers.

Addie said...

Yeah! we must do it again sometime soon. :)

Aimee said...

ahhh i found the secret wedding bloggggggg planney thingy and i'm going to trash it all over the internet!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

Addie said...

Yeah, well if you do I'll kill your last two fish! Hostages just come in SO handy...