Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Liquor & Ground Beef

Today we went to the liquor store and bought all the alcohol for the bar. We got some wine as well, and most of the mixers we'll need. Tomorrow Cary is planning to go to Costco again with his brother and they'll pick up the rest of what we need, and then we'll be all set to par-tay. We did pretty well, budget wise, too - which means I can buy more flowers tomorrow. Yay!

In the evening my Grandma Joy, Dale, Shani and Janet came out and made all the hamburger patties out of the ground beef I'd thawed. It was great; they did all the work. Seriously, I didn't touch a single patty exept to put on the grill for dinner tonight! These ladies just busted out and in no time flat the job was done, and all that was left for me to do was to put the tupperwares containing the finished pattied back into the freezer. Now that's a sucessful work party - thanks guys! :)

1 comment:

Janet said...

Pobst Beef is magical!