Thursday, September 20, 2007

Video!

Ann took some short video clips of the ceremony and the wedding, now posted here for your enjoyment! Here's the start of the ceremony, right up to the part where dad tripped and almost fell over my train...


Here's the first dance, "Love you Madly" by Cake, rocked by Howlinwood:


And here's more dancin' and general revelry. It's fun to see everyone having such a good time!


Update: Arrrggghhh! After being completely unable to upload the video at all, today blogger seemed to be working correctly. I can see the videos in my preview window, but when I publish the post to the site I just get the blank boxes with and x in the corner... So frustrating! I'm going to just leave it for now, and hope that maybe it just takes time to populate the links, or something like that.

Later Update: OK, now I'm trying it with YouTube. So far so good on the uploading and embedding... I hope you guys can actually watch them this time!

3 comments:

Ericson said...

Are you using youtube?

Addie said...

No, I was using the video upload thing that Blogger recently introduced. Still some bugs in it, though - I went to their help forum and its filled with people complaining about all the same problems I've had.

YouTube, here I come!

Anonymous said...

The videos and photos are wonderful! It looks like it was a lovely and fun wedding for all!