Monday, June 18, 2007

Dresses from David's Bridal

Since I bought my dress there, they gave me coupons so all of my bridesmaids get 20% if the bridesmaid dresses are also purchased at David's. Somthing to keep in mind, anyhow...

So here's what they have in long, black dresses at ~$100 or less:

For $80, the Gorgette Spaghetti Strap dress:

For $100, the Spaghetti Strap Satin Ball Gown (Nordstrom has a dress almost exactly like this for the same price, too):

And for $110, the Satin Tea Length dress:


Any of these really grab you? Let me know!

Compare to the Long Silk Chiffon Faux-Wrap Dress from Target at $60. Better, worse??

5 comments:

Ericson said...

I personally like the first and 2nd. I don't think the last one from target would look good on a woman with a smaller bust size.

Addie said...

Charlotte said she liked the first one too, when I asked her about them. Sooo... maybe that would be the one? It looks like a dress that would be really wearable for other events in the future.

I'll e-mail it to the other ladies who don't seem to be reading the blog, and see what they think.

Janet said...

Looks good to me....Just tell me when and where to go and what color.

Unknown said...

Nice selection.!! Target is really a nice place to get bridesmaid dresses. I too got my ones from there.

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.