Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Invitations Made!

Saturday night, I had an invitation-making party - and we not only got all the invitations made, but we had a total blast doing it. I'm very lucky to have such crafty pals, you rock! :) The invitations turned out absolutely beautifully. I'm not going to put up a picture though, so it'll still be a little bit of a surprise when the rest of you get them in the mail.

Unfortunately, postage just went up a couple of days ago. Which not only sucks for the budget, but also for artistic reasons: there are currently only 4 designs of stamps available in the new .41 denomination. Flags, Liberty Bell, Some Old Dude, and Jamestown. (D'oh!) I'm hoping that by the time I get all my addresses in order, say next week sometime, there'll be something a little more fun available. But if not, I guess it'll probably be Jamestown. Oh well, it's what's inside the envelope that REALLY counts. :)

No comments: