Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Costco & More

1. Anita & Brian met me out at Costco this evening after work ('cuz I don't have a membership of my own), and we started buying food! Those of you who know about my food-hoarding tendencies will underderstand why I am excited to have a big stack of juices, mixers, condiments and the like sitting in my shop right now. We also got 18 1.5 liter bottles of wine (yellowtail, mostly), which feels like a good start. I haven't worked out yet exactly how much we'll need, but I'm sure it's more than that. :)

Cary just came in and pointed out what a nerd I am for blogging about going to Costco. And he's right, too... but it takes one to know one! Nyah.

2. Janet has graciously agreed to make us one of her marvelous books to use for a guestbook. I asked her to surprise me with the patterns and colors, I know it will be beautiful.

3. Mannix (our next-door neighbor) is mowing the parking pasture for us as a wedding present!! He's out there right now, finishing it up. This is wonderful, it will really make a difference in how the pasture will look & feel - instead of all brown and stubbly it will be green and fresh for the wedding. It's such a great thing to have great neighbors. :)

No comments: